Thursday 30 December 2010

My choice for 2010 year's song...

This wasn't a great year in all issues including music. I know there's missing lots of good music not edited yet from CocoRosie or P J Harvey... But anyway the choice for the best music wasn't easy and wouldn't be easy. Comparing per example to last year when we had some genious works and a masterpiece from Rodrigo Leão with Neil Hannon's diamond voice...
This year I would like to post another wonderful voice (Hope Sandoval) singing this beautiful "Paradise Circus" with Massive Attack. But I don't want our moms and some of our friends to see it...
And so I choose to post my second choice from this original post. There's no other clip for this. Close your eyes and enjoy "The Departure" from the Our Broken Garden.
Have a peaceful and lovely New Year :-)

8 comments:

valerie walsh said...

great choice ;)

valerie walsh said...

our mother's are listening? :D

Anonymous said...

My mom doesn't know how to do the interweb so she's probably not listening ;) Love this Peras...I've never heard it before! It is haunting and beautiful! I need to start making a a big playlist with all the cool songs I've discovered on this blog!

asperezas said...

Hello Val, Hello Senta :D
I said I don't want our moms and some of our friends to SEE the "Paradise Circus" clip. Click on this title song on the post and you'll understand me :/
This is on FB too remember?

Happy New Year dear friends :-)

valerie walsh said...

Hello Senta, Hello Peras!
Peras I know, i was teasing you because i am a jokester :D Babs would probably watch it out of curiousity, she would not like it but she would look :P hahahha!
Have a lovely Celebration with your kinfolks you two :)

asperezas said...

Hahaha!!!!
You naughty daughter :D
Have a nice celebration too :-)
Cheers!

valerie walsh said...

hahhahhahaha! hang on! that time i was not joking! she really is like that! :P

asperezas said...

Ok I correct my comment: you naughty mom's daughter :D