Friday 24 February 2017

post-party post for Val :D


He does not scold me , And wants to play always , He's my best friend , I can count on him.
If I don't wake up in the morning , When I have to . He drags my sheets , Looking for a foot to lick.
My dog likes to play with the ball , And to watch me playing video games.
My dog is the most beautiful of all , Smart like no other , Even when life goes wrong , I know he'll always be my dog.
I give him half of my snack , Without my mother watching , I lay my head on his belly , When I want to fall asleep.
My dog likes to play with the ball , And to watch me playing video games.
My dog is the most beautiful of all , Smart like no other , Even when life goes wrong , I know he'll always be my dog.

2 comments:

valerie walsh said...

I am so charmed by O Meu Cão :)) I laughed and laughed! It is absolutely adorable! I love "Not there Yet" as well. Thank you so, so much for these musical gifts, they are my favourite of all and the very best kind of gift that lasts always :) Biggest hug my pal, I really appreciate all of your efforts!

asperezas said...

:D
I'm SO happy you love it :}
Changed the 2nd clip. It is the same, but better, from its Director's page on Vimeo ;)
Have a lovely Friday :}