Saturday 26 November 2011

clandestine

"Deolinda". I have to confess: I don't like this band. But! I LOVE this song. "Clandestino":
The night was coming cold | black shadows were looming | It was midnight | and my love was late | Our house, our life, | was again turned upside down | At midnight | my love wasn't home.
Oh, I don't know where he is, | will he ever return home, | this was our commitment! | And if by chance we get bad luck, | the deal is not to wait | because our love is clandestine.
Hidden, with the baby, | I didn't care, I waited. | It was midnight | and my love was late | and scratched by brambles. | I don't even remember what I wished... | Never return, | lovers, another house!
And when he finally arrived, | He brought the flowers he picked up | and a toy for the boy. | And when the guard aimed | I was the one who hugged him | because our love is clandestine.
Have a fine weekend :)

4 comments:

valerie walsh said...

hmmm... i am wondering why you don't like this band? but i know why you love this song, firstly she is darling :) i love the way she speaks and she sings this song beautifully and what an amazingly beautiful song! i love this! Have a very good weekend :D

asperezas said...

Good morning there :)
Firstly :p
i labeled her and the band as "galinha (chiken) Deolinda" :^|
Secondly :D
maybe you could understand me if you'd listen to some songs, especially to (ahrrrgh) "Fon Fon Fon" >:[
Thirdly :)
I love this song :^)

Have a lovely weekend :}

valerie walsh said...

1. chicken? hmmm... you have mentioned in the past you are not fond of chicken :) 2. fon? fonny face :P 3. <3 this song :} have a beautiful evening pear!

asperezas said...

See? You know me! :D

Have a fonny evening :D