Thursday 26 November 2009

again

From post to Val's surprise. I said the song is a divagation about human individuality and relationship. I said so because it was enough to understand it. Cosmotics (not cosmic) is an abstract concept based on cosmic osmosis used per example 100 years ago by Fernando Pessoa and his friends joining poetry with philosophy. Nowadays is used as art concept in ethereal poetry, music and painting. This song is entirely cosmotic, philosophically speaking. It is also characterized as hypnotic because repeats rhythms and concepts in order. I consider myself happy to take nothing to understand this song. Taking Flor's translation, I made another as I "listen" to it.

Things which happen out of time are not subjected to consensus they stay deep down while the remainder lose. Packaged knowledges serves the present status, Stood apart and embargoed by the majority. If out of time and present time could be related and assimilated we wouldn't need cosmotic trips. Theories would be noticed but intelligence restricts human autonomy.

3 comments:

valerie walsh said...

well colour me cosmic or cosmotic I am in :)

Unknown said...

I stand corrected.
And I did admit at the time that my translation was not great.....I'm glad you did a much better job! Now it makes sense.

asperezas said...

:-)

hugs to you both