Thursday 15 October 2009

from a radio program anniversary

"Vidro Azul" (blue glass) is a radio program that was born 7 years ago at Radio University of Coimbra. I began to hear this program only when it started to be transmitted nearly 2 years ago in RADAR. The aesthetics of the program immediately led me to elect it as one of my worship radio programs. In this anniversary issue, I chose sequence 8 and 9 of the program in the clips below. These are amateur clips. First, with studio sound. Then, live recordings.

have a nice day, have a nice night :-)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This I had never heard before. Off the beaten track, so to speak, even better to listen to!

asperezas said...

:-)

valerie walsh said...

All 4 are great!!! I love The Plan! Really wonderful songs and Thank You for turning me on to them :)

asperezas said...

You're welcome!

:D

valerie walsh said...

oh Yeah :D gee, very coo! :)

valerie walsh said...

beautiful!!! i love this little collection :)

valerie walsh said...

interesting! i remember this voice! she has a very distinct tone and you played a song about a year ago about a white room and this is the same voice!

valerie walsh said...

i just found her and her name is mia doi todd, she must be part of this group :)

valerie walsh said...

no, i am wrong but they share a similar quality to their voices. I read the lyrics to this song and it is very special :) beautiful!

asperezas said...

:) her name is Shara Worden. Gonna label it.