Friday 18 September 2009

motion picture soundtrack

KidA is this year's family album on RADAR. Other great competitors to the 1st postition, was Pixies' Doolittle and the Beatles' White Album. They all deserved the first place. This is my week's song:
Red wine and sleeping pills Help me get back to your arms ... Stop sending letters Letters always get burned It's not like the movies They fed us on little white lies . I think you're crazy, maybe . I will see you in the next life ... (Beautiful angel Pulled apart at birth Limbless and helpless I can't even recognize you . I think you're crazy, maybe . I will see you in the next life ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great song!
But I can't stop thinking: "family album"????? (The second line of the lyrics -which you omitted above- springs to mind!) :D
While we were in France in the summer we went to a KIDS park (nothing better to do!). Blasting in the loud speakers was a certain song by the RHCP with a very suggestive title! :D
Mike couldn't stop laughing!

asperezas said...

See, Flor? what's missing is not important al all and would bring some confuse to what i wanted to say...

big hug,