Tuesday 29 September 2009

all flowers take 2

Remember this post?
The song wasn't published.
It was shown in Vidro Azul a RADAR radio program and I made a post with it. I forgot until yesterday to join Vidro Azul's Facebook Group and obviously I remembered that post which I revisited...
But the clip made with that home recording is gone now as you can see if you try to play it...
So I changed the clip of the original post here... I don't know how much it will resist the editor guardians...
Until then, enjoy also this solo & alive sound of Jeff:

5 comments:

valerie walsh said...

Really good!!!

Unknown said...

:-o
OHHHHHH! My comment! oooopsadaisy!
It disappeared!!!! :-o
Anyway, it is beautiful and I'm listening to it!

asperezas said...

In the beginning, Jeff was a bit out of tune. But in the 2nd half, he's great!

Flor, I think you was thinking about the remade post at http://kingsofmaybe.blogspot.com/2009/02/all-flowers-in-time.html
Are in there your lost comment?

Unknown said...

Yeah! How silly of me! I think I've been working tooooo hard!!! :D

asperezas said...

It's seasonal virus, I guess...

:-p