Wednesday 7 July 2021

Wolf Alice, Blue Weekend, take I

What a great band, superb musicians, amazing singer, Ellie Rowsell - she's gonna be 29 on day 19.
Just yesterday, Wolf Alice presented us this video with this amazing song Feeling Myself from their last album Blue Weekend out since last 4th of June.
Wolf Alice is a fantastic band and I bet it's gonna be one of the great big things during this decade. Anyway I'm suspicious not only because I LOVE unconditionally some of their songs and I love their good taste. No wonder, because they also love my beloved city of Lisbon, even if I don't enjoy their song named precisely Lisbon :))) And guess what, they do feel very sorry about Brexit and about getting off of the European Community, as most of British artists do :(
So let's start this presentation about Wolf Alice's last album with 3 posts with new and older songs.
Enjoy :)

No comments: