Friday 30 December 2011

choices of 2011

Yesterday I've chosen 21 of the 61 posts we made with 2011 songs. All 61 are very good. We have a refined taste :^| It's funny that almost these songs reflects the hard world that we are living in. They sing some sadness but also a lot of love in a very tender way. So today I reached the top of my 10 favorite songs of this ending year. Here they are: Destroyer, Song for America Mazzy Star, Lay Myself Down Low, You See Everything Brian Eno, Pour it out Fujiya and Miyagi, Sixteen Shades of Black and Blue Hanna Cohen, Child Bride Jonathan Wilson, Gentle Spirit Grimes, Vanessa. A girl's song 8^| I must be crazy to like this, but I do :D Anna Calvi, Love Won't be Leaving. Despite this presentation in 2010, all her songs were published only in January 2011 in her eponymous debut album. PJ Harvey, Written on the forehead Tomorrow I'll try to finish this pleasant but tough task, chosing only one as the best 2011 song for me.

6 comments:

valerie walsh said...

Great choices each one! I am listening to refresh myself on each one before i make a real comment but so far i could not agree with your choices more! You did make me laugh too :D

asperezas said...

:D
Belive me, the 1st choice of 21 was superb. This is very personal now :)

valerie walsh said...

gee, we sure had a lot of fun in 2000 one one :D

asperezas said...

We did :}
Thank you for your 33 posts with excellent 2011 new songs :)

ethantan said...

Great choice Peras :D

asperezas said...

Hi Lina! So glad to see you here :)