Friday 23 September 2011

it's the end, they said

In 1995, after a long wait for a REM concert, I bought the ticket to see them. I heard them since middle 80's but then they sang "shinny happy people" with the help of a happy forgotten 52 girl. And after, they told that "everybody hurts" wich was played everywhere ad nauseam. So they said enough, let's be apart of mainstream for good. Oh horror, it was a betrayal to the newest fans! "Eat dog shit, call Bernadette" sang once Michael saying he couldn't remember the lyrics of "the one I love"... In 1995 2 members of the band became seriously sick and so many concerts of European tour were canceled. Fans who were dying to hear "everybody h..." for the 2804th time bit their own arms and cried "it can not be, get another bassist, I want to see the wonderful Miiiichael"...

4 comments:

valerie walsh said...

what a shame for me this viewing keeps stopping over and over :(
yet all the other clips i watch are fine? i love rem of course ;)

asperezas said...

I think I found a better one. Try it :)

valerie walsh said...

YAY!!! Thank you very much :) love it!

asperezas said...

:D
Good morning there :)