Thursday 24 March 2011

Na Ponta da Língua

that was the name of one topic in "Som Da Frente", a program of António Sérgio.
I think it was called too (earlier or later?) "debaixo da língua", under the tongue instead on tip of the tongue. So this was the opening music of that topic as I showed before in this post. The original clip in that post was a superb 3D animation but it's gone and I had to replace it. I found another one with Sheila's voice not so bright but with the perfect performance for a "first part" overture:

6 comments:

valerie walsh said...

i wish i can make these sounds :)
incredible and so unique, I love this woman and her amazing sounds!

asperezas said...

:D
yeah she's unique :)

valerie walsh said...

yes, so lovely too :)

asperezas said...

beautiful :)

Ana said...

Debaixo da Língua, since the beginning. It was created to share spoken word.

asperezas said...

Thanks Ana :)