Saturday 20 June 2009

...and it just keeps getting better!

I have a mansion, forget the price / Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice I live in hotels, tear out the walls/ I have accountants pay for it all They say I'm crazy but I have a good time/ I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime Life's been good to me so far My Maserati does one-eighty-five/ I lost my license, now I don't drive I have a limo, ride in the back/ I lock the doors in case I'm attacked I make hit records, my fans they can't wait/ They write me letters, tell me I'm great So I got me an office, gold records on the wall/ Just leave a message, maybe I'll call Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through/ (Everybody say “I'm cool”......”He's cool”) I can't complain but sometimes I still do/ Life's been good to me so far I go to parties, sometimes until four/ It's hard to leave when you can't find the door It's tough to handle this fortune and fame/ Everybody's so different, I haven't changed They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time/ (Everybody say “Oh, yeah”..... “Oh, yeah”) I keep on goin’ guess I'll never know why/ Life's been good to me so far

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You wish!!! :D
Like the lyrics though!

asperezas said...

:D

very funny

Teté said...

so cool!
:)