Saturday 15 November 2008

safe inside


this is my today's song

As songs that go forgotten ; are found, remembered, loved and sung again ; the father of all kindness ; the lover of all souls, will come to find us. And if I can remain there ; and if I can remain there, I will stay. And I will live another day... A smallness there's no shame in ; a gift that's bigger than the Black Sea heaving. And if I can remain there ; In that heaven of her eyes ; I'll find a tiny paradise and no goodbyes. And if I can remain there ; and if I can remain there, I will stay. And I will live another day. Safe. Safe inside. Where angels soft as kisses ride on gentle horses. Safe inside the day, inside the song. Safe inside. If laughing big and silent pride, on gentle horses. Safe inside the day, inside the song. Safe inside ...

PS: thanks, flor

No comments: