Thursday 12 November 2020

So long, dear friend


For almost one year we haven't had any news about our dear member, Senta. Then, I found that she passed away in August, after a long-term care.

Senta was an artist, a painter, a sculptor, an illustrator and a graphic designer.

She was a beautiful person, she had a great sense of humor and extreme good taste.

She honored us participating in this blog for a couple of years.

Since 2013, she started leaving her blogs and social media activities and contact has been decreasing.

So long, dear friend.




2 comments:

valgalart said...

I was saddened by her passing. I blogged with Senta in the early 2000's and I invited her to join KOM. Now she flies with butterflies.I hope she is free.

asperezas said...

Yes, thank you for inviting her. She wrote me telling about it and I immediately told her yes :)
Hugging you and thanking you for passing by, busy Val :)