Wednesday 13 May 2020

supernada - supernothing, take 1


My self-praise gave me a shiver . I never had a knack for fish in a river
The art wanted to be life, but that's not for everyone . As milk cream it didn't dream to be free
My self-praise gave me a shiver . I never had a knack for fish in a river . Neither a knack nor a temper
Mom, I made a man! Inside one human, inside another human
Wish I knew how it's made . Don't even wanna think about it!
It's my toy, it's my toy! I spoil, I fix, I understand . And above all, it’s where I learn . To hush my fear
There is a house in the back that keeps the secret, Even you are afraid. Even you are afraid
On the other side, I watch, always in shape to hide the truth . Sometimes I almost burst, sometimes I almost burst
(So why don't you burst?) The world wants me to lie. The world loves lies
It's my toy, it's my toy! I spoil, I fix, I understand . And above all, it’s where I learn . To hush my fear

No comments: