Friday 3 June 2022

Angel Olsen: her brand new album and some takes live at Lisbon on 2015

So Angel Olsen just released her new album "Big Time" and this movie with a little story and 4 of its songs. I've selected the one I like most, the last one, "Through The Fires":

Stepping back, I'd love to show again her visit to Lisbon on 2015, this time with her band on September 8, the concert on the day before to the one I've shown here on this previous post.
That concert took place at the gardens of Palace Sinel de Cordes:


 

Again, I'm not showing all the songs but, as usual, everyone can drag the playhead across the scrubber bar and watch the rest.
"Stars", from Angel's second album "Burn Your Fire for No Witness" released on 2014:

"Acrobat", from "Half Way Home" (2012):

"Forgiven/Forgotten" (Burn Your Fire for No Witness - 2014), "Give It Up" (My Woman - 2016), "Sweet Dreams" and "Tougher Than the Rest" released much later on 2017, album "Phases", "Lota" (2014) :

And finally, "Miranda" ("Half Way Home" - 2012):


These videos were recorded by Luís Dias who had this great idea of keeping the memory of such great moments.
Have a nice weekend :)

No comments: